Spring Cleaning Day 6! To see each day go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299958837199394/
Help Woven Help You!
We are collecting clothes, shoes, and household items from April 2nd to May 1st. Message for dropoff or pickup info.
Counter decluttering tips:
1. If you started with cabinets early in the week you should have more space. Put things away - 😁
2. Have a basket or tray to hold incoming mail, school papers, etc. that tend to collect.
3. Ask family members to put things away
4. Make space IN cabinets for appliances like toasters, mixers, blenders. You might use it for 5 minutes, but then it just sits.
5. How about a basket for collecting junk that sits on the counter? You should really throw "junk" away, but if it has use and you are keeping it, put it in the basket to keep the counters clean!
6. Take 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night to put stuff away. This really helps!